Monday, October 31, 2011

make me laugh monday - cats



My blog buddy and sister in spirit Kristen over at 
had decided to brighten our Mondays by injecting them with bit of fun. 
She's beginning today a photo linky with a twist.

Why not write a bit of  fiction with your photo- non fiction- 
-or-
 just link your photo wordless?
The idea is to have fun with it. That's why she's calling it
"Make Me Laugh Monday"  
I'm doing it, why don't you?

Now....meet Cheetah and Tarzan. I have a feeling they are going to be Monday regulars!



5 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! Seriously so adorable. Animals make me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic! They are too cute! Thanks for linking up :) Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, these two are some devils always getting into trouble around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats always look so l a n g u i d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that made me smile. Serious cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say, so go ahead and leave a comment. I'll get back with a response as soon as possible.